Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lush Haul

Hey,
I went to Lush quite a while ago and picked up a few things:



(From left to right on first pic)

???


For the first one I couldn't find the name of it on the website or the receipt, i'm sorry! It doesn't look to appealing, but once you smell it, it's already in your basket. It's smells minty and fresh and it has sea salt running throughout the bar.  When I used it I didn't really notice it doing anything for my skin and I couldn't smell it at all.

Floating Island bath melts ($7.95)


These smelt so good I picked up two! They smell sort of vanillay or like cupcakes and you just want to eat it! It made my skin super soft and silky, but I didn't smell it yet again.

(Note: I had a reaction (itching)  to either one of the above; i'm not sure which one as I used both at the same time.)

Let the good times roll  ($12.95)


This is a exfoliating polenta cleanser. It leaves you with a vibrant glow and helps your skin regain moister and elasticity... according to the website. It smells really good, like popcorn/vanilla; another product I want to eat. :) But when I mixed it with water (as directed to do so) the smell went a bit funny and upon applying it on my face it felt very oily. My skin is naturally oily so I tend to not enjoy and stay away from products that feel oily upon application. But I tried it anyway and didn't notice a 'vibrant glow' and rather than moister for my skin I just felt oily and nasty. 

Rub Rub Rub ($21.95)


I LOVE this one! It smells nice, looks nice, feels nice... ahhh, I just love it! It's a gorgeous blue sea salt shower scrub and smells like oranges. When I used it, it left my skin feeling soooo soft, silky and refreshed,  but the smell didn't really 'stick'. :( I use it for both my body and my feet for 'special' occasions... basically once a week. You can also use it as a shampoo but I haven't tried that one out yet. I would think its better on the body.;)

Fun ($6.95)


This one is well... Fun! It's a moldable soap that smells sweet yet chalky. I thought the pink was the best smelling one out of all of them. It made my skin feel soft, but I didn't really feel clean, I would suggest using normal soap first then Fun for a nice scent. 

Sex bomb bath bomb ($6.65)

LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH

For this bath bomb I had to steal the picture off of the website because I used it all... woops. This one smells very romantic and rosey and I think it quite cute with the little rose in the middle and the different colors. It left my skin feeling soft and smelling nice.


My room smelt so nice having these products in here to write this blog.
I really enjoy going to Lush everything smells and looks so nice, makes you skin feel so soft and silky and it's all natural! Plus they don't test their products on animals. Let me know what products you enjoy from Lush.

Bye!












No comments:

Post a Comment