Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hair shopping


So I went grocery shopping last weekend and decided to pick up a few hair products to try out.


(From left to right)

Suave dry shampoo ($4.19) 
 I've never used dry shampoo before because I washed my hair everyday, there was no need for it. But my hair started getting really dry so I started washing it every other day and decided to give dry shampoo a try. It doesn't smell to good; very chemicaly. When I looked at my hair after spraying it it was white! I thought maybe I sprayed it to close so I did it further away and it didn't turn white. I then looked at my hair and it still looked and felt greasy but it did give it volume and texture. Overall I wasn't to impressed with this product and would give it 5/10. 

Tresemme extra hold hair spray ($5.92)
It says on the bottle 'superior hold with touchable feel', it definitely had a touchable feel, it didn't feel hard or crispy. Also it does hold my hairstyles into place well. On the plus side it claims it has all day humidity resistance. It smells quite nice, sweet yet chemicaly again. I was happy with my purchase on this product and would rate it 8/10. 

L'Oreal Paris tousle waves spary ($6.39)
This product I was very excited to try out and as soon as I got home I sprayed it on. Its suppose to give you beachy hair (same as sea salt) and it did but perhaps not as much as I wanted. It looked pretty similar to my normal hair, it wasn't a drastic noticeable difference, but i still like it. You could spray it on both dry or wet hair and I found it worked best on dry hair. The smell again was very chemicaly, probably the worst smelling one out of the four products I bought. I would rate it 7/10. 

L'Oreal Paris heatspray ($6.29)
 Last but not least the heatspray. I don't know how to tell if this is effective, but it says it protects the hair from heat up to 450 degrees, and that it keeps the hair 3 days sleek after straightening. It smells the same as the tousle wave spray. I'm not going to give it a rating because I cant tell if its effective or not. 

That was all I got this Saturday, overall I wasn't to impressed with everything I got, they all smelt like chemicals, nothing nice. The best thing would be the hairspray and the worst is the dry shampoo. Let me know if you have any products you enjoy. :)

Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment