Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bobby pins HATE me!

Hello,
    okay so this post is going to be quite short, or long if i start to rant (we'll see soon) and its about bobby pins hatred for me. I never really grew up using bobby pins and never had any in the house; I got some from a hairdresser after I got my hair done for my aunts wedding and decided to keep them.

I didn't touch them for a few years after the wedding until now, and well there're not really working out. They never stay in my hair or hold my hairstyle in place! I'm pretty sure i'm using them correctly; I mean they're freaking bobby pins!

I think its because my hair is so thin and doesn't have any grip or texture that they just slide right off my head. 

I've had these battles for a few months now and they do work of course but after many hours and tries to get them holding the hairstyle. However i do often find myself having to re due the hairstyle or secure the bobby pins better in my hair when i go out. I also find it hard to hide the bobby pins.

Hairstyle 1:
Click for Options     Click for Options
They hold the hairstyle okay but I often find I have to re due it when i'm out. Also I can't hide the bobby pins on the side and keep it secured so i usually cover it up with my hair.

Hairstyle 2:
Click for Options       Click for Options
For this hairstyle I can't even walk out of my room without it falling out, plus they' re really visible. Maybe the braid is to thick for it to keep the braid secure on my head.


But anyway that was my rant of the day. It was really random. Let me know if any of you have the same problem and if you have any tips. 

Bye!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment